We are looking for an experienced Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events. You will be pioneering our first ever patient and doctor community, which means a lot of independence and responsibility. If this is exciting to you please read on.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
About our company
Suvera is an early-stage VC backed digital health start-up on a mission to proactively maintain people in good health. We have partnered with a number of general practices in the UK, currently trialling our virtual follow up service called CareSupport by Suvera, with over 30,000 patients. With a number of phenomenal advisors and a small team. We have honest ambitions to become the largest healthcare provider in the world.
About the design team
You will be working as part of the newly forming in-house design team at Suvera. We have a strong belief in collaboration, so we try to ensure everyone’s opinions and ideas are heard and where possible actioned.
The goal of this team is to create magical experiences with Suvera. In time it will be filled with more product designers, user researchers, animators. This team is what makes the Suvera user experience special to patients, doctors and the public.
We are looking for a Community manager who has
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- A good grasp of building trust with customers
- Ability to create engaging content
- Ability to clearly communicate or create assets for posts & other content
- Basic knowledge of digital editing software, like Figma, Photoshop etc is a plus
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with using email services, like Mailchimp & Sendgrid
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
How we work
With integrity in mind, we put in the work to create the best working environment so that you can do your best work. We obsess over what you care about, your hobbies and interests and make sure your work at Suvera makes them for the things you love. Work from wherever you like. (We rely on a handful of web-based technologies to organise all of our work.) Come to the office or work from home. Completely up to you. All we ask is to be available for all your team meetings, and communicate when significant emergencies arise.
Perks and benefits
- A team that is diverse by default, prioritises wellness & inclusion, and is not afraid to tackle meaty challenges together
- Be a part of the first 10 at Suvera
- We cover necessary working expenses i.e software or equipment
- Autonomy over your work
- Minimum 30 days holiday a year
- Work from wherever you like
- No internal meetings before 10am (unless urgent)
- Proactively organised community-building events and meetups on and offline (including our monthly team dinners)
If successful, you’ll be invited to do a design challenge that we estimate will take about 2 - 3 hours, and will be discussed over an interview.
A general interview with another co-founder.